This is for you if...
- You're about to start applying and you want to be sure you're putting your best foot forward
- You've been applying and haven't gotten the interview invitations you were hoping for
- You know that a review from an experienced professional would boost your confidence as you start your job search
- You want to jumpstart your job search in the new year with a standout resume
Whatever the case, our Home to Hired coaches bring a wealth of experience to help you rock your resume, including:
- Tips to position your career break as a strength
- Guidance to write tailored resume content that conveys your value
- Recommendations to format your resume in a way that will catch a recruiter's eye and make it through Applicant Tracking System (ATS) filters
And we'll have our review and recommendations back to you in just 3-5 business days. We'll share our feedback using a recorded video, so you can review at your convenience (we know you're busy!).
How it works
1. Sign up
2. You'll receive instructions from us to share your resume, along with information about your goals so we can truly tailor our review
3. We'll review your resume in a 10-15-minute recorded video, with feedback and recommendations*
4. We'll share our feedback within 3-5 business days of receiving your intake form
5. You'll have 1 week of email support if you have any questions about our feedback
*Our resume experts are focused on the US market - feedback will be tailored to US best practicesSign up for your review for $97
Investing in your resume can launch your job search forward
A great resume makes a great first impression
Making sure you stand out can change the trajectory of your job search
The right formatting gets your resume to the right people
Formatting your resume to be ATS compliant will ensure your resume doesn't get lost in ATS filters and reaches the recruiter
Tailored content can lead to more interview invitations
By spending more focus upfront on a great resume, you can save time in the long run and land a job faster
Who will review your resume?
You will receive resume feedback from one of Home to Hired’s co-founders who have over 30 years of combined professional experience and backgrounds in career coaching, mentorship, and recruiting. We will incorporate our knowledge of resume best practices, our understanding of what recruiters look for, and our passion for helping moms land jobs that are a great fit for their family to ensure you receive the best feedback possible.
Our approach is unique because we focus on moms returning to the workforce, and we'll gather information about you so we can provide relevant feedback to you and your goals.
Don't have a resume to submit?
Check out our course "Resume Roadmap for Moms" which will walk you step by step through creating your resume, and confidently overcoming any concerns you might have about your resume gap.Check out the game-changing resume course