Ready to feel great about your resume?
Get our complete resume course for moms - with step-by-step guidance to confidently address your career break, craft a compelling resume, and stand out as a candidate through your job search.Get Started!
What if you could…
- Apply to jobs with confidence, knowing your resume will grab the recruiter’s attention with tailored content
- Save time submitting fewer applications because your resume is crafted with ATS filters in mind
- Land more interviews thanks to your resume making a great first impression
- Address your resume gap in a way that makes you a stronger candidate
Did you know?
On average, a corporate job attracts 250 applicants and typically only 2% will be invited to interview. (Glassdoor)
Having a great resume is the key to unlocking those interviews.
Let us help!
"Home to Hired supported me in refining my resume, cover letter, and other aspects of job applications. I’m not sure I would have ended up at my current job, which I LOVE, without their help through each step of the process."
The Resume Roadmap for Moms
Learn how to craft a resume that reflects your unique journey as a mom and positions you as a strong candidate. Highlight your skills and experiences with formatting tips that stand out to employers and help you land more invitations to interview.
- Confidently address your resume gap to ensure your career break doesn't stand in the way of your dream job
- Write tailored resume content in a way that lands more interviews
- Format your resume to grab a recruiter's attention and ensure it gets through Applicant Tracking System (ATS) filters to make sure your resume is seen
- 5 pre-recorded, step-by-step video lessons to watch when it fits into your busy mom schedule
- Companion resources including resume checklists, cheat sheets, worksheets and resources to translate your SAHM experience into valuable skills employers are seeking
- Resume examples to model as you create or update your resume
Still thinking about it?
The Resume Roadmap for Moms is PERFECT for you if…
You're overwhelmed with the idea of creating or updating your resume
You've started applying but aren't getting the interviews you were hoping for and are ready for some support
You want to save time with step-by-step guidance, tailored to your situation
You're worried your resume gap will stand in the way of landing interviews with family-friendly employers
You know you're worth investing in so you can start securing interviews faster with a compelling and relevant resume
You're excited to start applying so you can land a job that gives you the flexibility you and your family need
Plus you're backed by a risk-free 3-Day Guarantee
We know that it's hard to invest in ourselves as moms.
Often we will try to figure things out on our own instead of investing in the support we need.
We created this course to make SURE that you have everything you need to return to the workforce.
If you decide, within 3 days of gaining access to the course, that this course isn't meeting your needs, reach out to us and share why this course isn't a fit for you and we will refund your investment. Full details here.
Who is Teaching?
At Home to Hired, we wholeheartedly believe that strong families, vibrant communities, and a better world are the results of empowered women.
Our mission is built on this belief, shaping everything we do and every piece of content we create.
We're your ultimate cheerleaders, especially on your journey back to the workforce. It's important to us that you feel confident as you navigate this next step.
If you're eager to discover a job that not only provides extra income but also grants you the flexibility to balance family and work life, you're in the right place. That's exactly what we're aiming for, too!
The course is taught by our co-founders, who bring a wealth of experience and a deep passion to helping you succeed.
If you're hesitating, don't let that hold you back. Give it a try! The opportunity is risk-free, and we're confident that with our support, you'll feel inspired and empowered every step of the way. Come join us!
We're with you all the way.